Kitchen Cure and Natural Home Remedies Workshop
- Getting overwhelmed with too many supplements?
- Want to learn how to use spices and herbs instead?
You will be surprised how many of our daily kitchen spices hold the secret to vitality and
longevity! They can provide us with quick and easy remedies to overcome chronic conditions
without any side effects.
This workshop is packed with information on
- Healing properties of kitchen herbs and spices.
- Home remedies for digestive, respiratory and hormonal imbalances.
- Recipes, using these herbs and spices with ease.
- How to use these spices and herbs to reduce stress, headaches and pain relief.
- Start building your own first aid kit.
Sign up today! Space is limited. To register contact Nahid Ameen. Email: email@example.com or call 289 242 0677 to register NOW!
Date: February 25, 2016
Time: 06:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: 55 City Center Drive. Suite 701. Mississauga, ON L5B 1M3
To bring: notebook and a pen.
Madeline Martin –
Amazing class. I learned so much and I loved the small size of the class. Allowed for a lot of my questions to be answered
Deborah Boughner (verified owner) –
Wonderful experience. Nahid is very passionate and enthusiastic and it’s very contagious. She is very knowledgable and offers information and insight in an easy to understand and welcoming enviroments. She inspired me to want to learn more.