Black Seed Oil or Nigella Seed Oil, Cold Pressed – 100 ml
Also known as Kalonji Oil or Kalijeera Oil
The spice was mentioned in the Bible and by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and was also used in Unani-tibb, (sometimes spelled Yunani-tibb – Arabic for Greek Medicine), Ayurvedic and Chinese healers. Hippocrates used it for digestive and metabolic disorders. Arab physician Avicenna (Latinate form of the Arabic ibn Sīnā) called it, “Canon of medicine.”
Pungent and bitter
How Can I Take Black Seed Oil?
- Cold pressed black seed oil should be kept in the fridge. You can take 1-2 teaspoons a day.
- A teaspoon of black seed oil can be added to your coffee or yogurt.
- Lightly warm the oil and rub the oil on your chest for respiratory conditions or, apply gently on rheumatic areas.
- Use as a vapor by adding a teaspoon of black seed oil in a hot water bowl and inhale the pungent vapour.
- Apply black seed oil on your hair to prevent premature greying and hair loss.