Grain Free, Oil Free Chickpea Flour Flatbread or Chickpea Roti or Chila
A delicious Grain-Free option for those who are gluten or grain free
Write a review
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup cassava flour or tapioca flour
- Celtic Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy or rice based yogurt
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup water
- In a stainless steel bowl add all of the dried ingredients and mix well.
- Add soy or rice milk and mix it with the dried ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate room temperature water by whisking the ingredients.
- Ensure the batter is not too thick. Add more water if you want thinner consistency.
- Heat the ceramic non-stick pan and using a ladle pour the batter on the pan. Turn the handle of the pan to make the batter round.
- Cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until they are cooked.
- This batter should make 12-14 flatbread.
- Adjust water to ensure lighter consistency of the batter
- Adjust salt as needed as when using nutritional yeast.
- Gotham Steel 9.5-Inch Non-Stick Titanium Frying Pan – for no oil cooking
Conscious Health https://conscioushealth.net/