Herbal Fibroid/Cyst Ointment
What are Fibroids and Cysts?
Fibroids are growths of connective tissue that occur in the uterus. They look like a solid smooth muscle growth and develops in the walls of the uterus – they are usually a lump of tissue, not a fluid-filled sac
A cyst is a fluid-filled sac. Cysts found in the pelvis usually come from the ovaries, but cysts can also develop inside a fallopian tube.
Causes of Fibroids and Cysts?
The causes of fibroids include high levels of estrogen and low levels of progesterone due to obesity, hypothyroidism or low-fiber diets.
Improper diet and low iodine can cause cyst development. Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome [PCOS] and endometriosis also contribute towards this growth.
Symptoms of Fibroids?
- Heavy and painful menstrual bleeding.
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Prolonged menstrual periods — seven days or more of menstrual bleeding.
- Edema or bloating/water retentions during period.
- Pelvic pressure or pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Difficulty emptying your bladder.
- Backache or leg pains.
Symptoms of Cysts?
- Abdominal bloating or swelling.
- Pelvic pain before or during the menstrual cycle.
- Painful intercourse.
- Pain in the lower back or thighs.
- Breast tenderness.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Ingredients in the Fibroid/Cyst Ointment Formula
Formula contains almond oil, turmeric oil, clary sage, cypress, frankincense, wild yam extract, vitex/chaste berry and proprietary blend of essential oils.
Benefits of the Fibroid/Cyst Ointment Formula
- Reduce stress level in the body
- Balance female hormones
- Reduce or eliminate excess estrogen
How to use the Fibroid/Cyst Ointment Formula
Apply over the pelvic/uterus region on the belly and underneath the feet before going to bed. Apply heat on the pelvic region. Use before and after cycle is over but NOT DURING CYCLE.
Combine with a diet rich in fiber, magnesium, iron and omega 6 rich foods. Also drink cinnamon tea during painful cycle.
- Always perform a patch test for skin sensitivity. Or apply very small amount to see how the body reacts.
- Don’t use essential oils excessively as this could lead to increased skin sensitivity.
- Do not use during cycle.
- Do not use if taking birth control pills or any other medication for hormonal balance.