Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Mask – for Strong Hair
My mother has been using the natural Henna with various Ayurvedic herbs for a very long time. I always ask her what she adds in her Henna paste. I realized oneday she uses many different herbs from Ayurveda that are used in many shampoos and oils. So finally I put together a package for people who loves to take care of their hair.
Benefits Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Mask
1. Strengths hair follicles
2. Cleanses your hair and scalp
3. Soften and conditions your hair
4. Makes you hair look shiny
5. Prevents dryness and dandruff
6. Cools your head and scalp
7. Provides nourishment to the hair
8. Improves memory and promotes intelligence
Herbs used in Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Mask
Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Bhrinraj, Aloe, Neem, Tulsi (Holy Basil), Shikkai, Ritha, Rosemay and Brahmni.
How to use Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Mask
Mix 1/2 a teaspoon for with water or yogurt for one treatment for an individual. Apply to the scalp by separating the hair. Leave for 1/2 – 1 hour. Condition your hair. Note that have dark hair therefore I mix this with natural (no colour) 1 teaspoon of Henna powder and yogurt.