Kitchen Cure and Natural Home Remedies Workshop
Kitchen Cure and Natural Home Remedies Workshop in an amazing class about how to make natural home remedies using spices and herbs.
- Getting overwhelmed with too many supplements?
- Want to learn how to use spices and herbs instead?
Holistic Health Care teaches us all about being aware and acknowledging the power of nature. We have come a long way to make things easy and effortless for our conveniences. However health care system has become a “sick care system.” And sometimes we can take things in our own hand and look for better solution. Nature can provide us with quick and easy remedies that can boost our immune system and conquer many of the chronic conditions without any side effects.
This workshop is packed with information on
- Healing properties of kitchen herbs and spices.
- Home remedies for digestive, respiratory and hormonal imbalances.
- Recipes, using these herbs and spices with ease.
- How to use these spices and herbs to reduce stress, headaches and pain relief.
- Learn to make tea blends for some specific condition such as increase bone density, upset stomach, cold flu etc.
- Start building your own first aid kit.
Date: Nov 28, 2013 Thursday
Time: 2:30 -5:30 PM
Location: 55 City Center Drive, Suite 701
Mississauga, ON L5B 4B1
Contact: Nahid Ameen
Phone: 289 242 0677
To bring: notebook and a pen.