This is my favourite way to eat vegetables! You can use any root or starchy vegetable in this recipe. Enjoy the Ayurvedic Vegetable Stew.
Ayurvedic Vegetable Stew
Write a review
- 1 cup of cauliflower
- ½ cup of green peas
- ¼ fava beans
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp. of turmeric
- 1 tsp. of cumin powder
- A pinch of cayenne
- 1. In a pot heat sesame seed oil and add chopped onion, ginger, turmeric, cayenne and cumin.
- 2. Cook the spices for 5 minutes.
- 3. Peel, wash and dry the vegetables but the tomatoes and add it to the pot.
- 4. Add salt and water.
- 5. When water is boiling, lower heat and cover the pot.
- 6. Add tomatoes 5 minutes after.
- 7. Once the beans are cooked, turn off the heat.
Conscious Health http://conscioushealth.net/